Endure employs a number of different modes of engagement when it comes to our outsourcing services. Therefore, it’s easy for you to get the best value realization from our flexible business models.
Project Based (Fixed)
In this mode of engagement, Endure provides detailed project documentation on the following fields.
- Scope & Solution offered
- Technical Details
- Phases of Implementation
- Project delivery schedule
- Cost to Customer
Our process optimization ensures reliability and predictability. Due to this, we can optimize the performance of the projects to deliver on time, on budget, on target.
Effort Based (Time & Material)
In this mode of engagement, the project costs depends on the total project execution time and resources deployed.
This business model is particularly useful in contexts where the projects are quite complex and are prone to specification and design changes midstream.
This model gives customer greater flexibility in terms of developing the project specification on an ongoing basis. Due to this, the customer can modify specifications based on the changing market needs.
Offshore Development Center (ODC)
An Offshore Development Centre (ODC) is an extension of the customer’s own engineering centre. In this business model we offer Exclusive state-of-the-art infrastructure with connectivity.
- Dedicated resources with best skill sets
- Security and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) protection
- All rights to the IPR developed in the Development Facility vests with the customer.
The Offshore Development Center (ODC) also provides a very cost effective solution to customers requiring continuous offshore support. The software design, the development methodologies, the schedules and the test plans are worked out on mutual consideration. Also, we implement standard/customer specified quality framework. Billing is based on man-months expenses at the contracted rate and expenses as approved on actual for on-site work.
Benefits of ODC Model to our Customers
- Project based (fixed)
- Flexibility and time-to-market advantages
- Timely availability of resources for projects (Skilled & experienced engineers and appropriate infrastructure including comprehensive development and testing facilities)
- Fully transparent operations enabling tracking of project schedules, costs, and risks on on-going basis and timely resolutions of issues
- Implementation and maintenance of quality standards and practices
- Substantial reductions in R&D costs (lower fixed costs/overheads with us taking complete responsibility for administrative, staffing and training functions) of the customer
- Complete responsibility for all engineering and project management activities is taken by us
For every assignment a contract is signed. The contract will include following general terms and conditions, such as:
- Confidentiality agreement
- Titles / Transfer of the intellectual property rights involved clearly spelt.
- General liabilities of the parties